Thursday, August 8, 2013

Power Player Question, Vol. 2: Should I Move WWCD's Entire Operation to Dallas' New Executive Lounge or Just Use it for the Big Guns?




So next up in our ongoing series of elite discussions brings us to this new XL Executive Lounge on Knox and 75. Anything with "executive" and "lounge" is clearly a place for today's power players like yours truly, especially with these amenities. Multi-zoned co-working? Obviously you can't put the high-level executive bloggers in the same room as unpaid interns. Creative and Game Zone? I like to think I've spruced up our own digs a bit, but today's power exec is too busy to meet the entertainment whims of every low-level simpleton on his own. Adjacent Cafe with coffee, empanadas, salads, and more? Yea, we could definitely use some help with the office eatery. 24-Hour Access with key-fob entry? Every regional blogging tycoon knows 3am is the only decent time to clock in the quality posting, and I don't go through a door without a secured key-fob entry. Won't do it. My only question is if I should just permanently rent out a wing and show these faux exec's what mogul life is all about. Maybe I should just pay the ultra-premium rate to bring the high dollar clients in unannounced and commandeer any meeting room I want? That's gotta be an available package, right? We're Dallas executives here for crying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment