Friday, December 7, 2012

Looks Like I Need a 14 ft Stocking this Christmas, Santa, Cause I've Gotta Have This Long Driver


ARLINGTON - Michael Furrh is an Arlington golf pro who, according to his Facebook profile, splits his time between working in the pro shop at Rolling Hills Country Club, training caddies at Caddie Club Golf and swinging ridiculously long golf clubs.

Last week was Furrh's first, unofficial shot at the Guinness World Record for longest usable golf club. The mark was set in 2009 by a Dane, Karsten Maas, who drove a ball 134.5 yards using a 13-foot-5-inch club. As you can see in the video posted after the jump, Furrh bests both numbers, using a 14-foot-2.5-inch driver to hit the ball 144 yards down a Rolling Hills Fairway.

First off, yea I know it's been five weeks since WWCD has broken any anticipated groundbreaking news. After the election I had to fire the entire staff, fearing soaring payroll taxes and being forced to pick up their frivolous health insurance. The day I cover those entitled squids' birth control and genital rash creams is the day they pay for my lap dances and obscenely marked-up stoges. Since then I've had to fly solo to pay the bills, clean the bathrooms, and scoop stories until I can get this thing back in the air for good.

At any rate, if we can be honest for a second, I haven't been playing as much golf as one would expect from a mogul. I'm mainly waiting for the Brook Hollow membership to finalize so I can exclusively be around privileged, successful types like myself. Either way, if you can get one, there's no way you keep the 14 ft driver folded up in the bag on the very first hole. Sure it may have some stamina issues finishing at only 150, but when you steal honors and let this big dog eat, you're in your opponents' heads for the round. You know it, they know it, and that dimepiece cart girl knows it. Just no way you can act like a real man prancing up to the tee with your pussy 4 ft Taylor Made in that situation. She knows huge driver means huge cock every time, and probably even appreciates the limited stamina with the threatening size and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment