Thursday, April 25, 2013

In Honor of W's Presidential Library Dedication, What Should I Include in My Exhibit at the Blogging Mogul Library?



Pretty simple, really. Accomplished men like Bush 43 and myself know that you've got to leave a little something tangible behind so others can witness your greatness. He's got me beat in the office department since my low-ball bid for the Ritz came up just short, so I'll concede that.


 I'm sure even my bobblehead would make chicks wet, but I think that instead of a figurine of myself, it would be more appropriate to pick one representing where I came from....
Confident, sophisticated. The bow tie says I'm going somewhere more important than here with you, and I'll stomp on your flowers and wave my victory flag on my way out. A proven winner, a born leader.


It's definitely important to let aspiring bloggers get a feel of the day-to-day grind. A little behind the scenes look at what it takes to build a media empire...
 
 
Everyday I get the same tired question... "what do industry tycoons do with their vast riches in their spare time?"
As loyal readers know, every evening I have my attendant fire up the hottub and set a Woodford Reserve and a stoge out. I may not go outside for a week, but if I want to, it's there, fresh every evening. It's not much, but simple pleasure for simple people. I'd even be willing to donate the entire spa to the collection since it's heating up outside anyway.


Sure this sight is usually all about hot chicks and good ol' hetero times, but there was a time in mid-to-late 2011, and a brief re-lapse in 2012, where the reader wasn't so sure about which way this site was swingin'. While I'll take full responsibilty, let's just say it was a dark, experimental time, and there are some things that may forever stay off the record.

Finally, any tribute to WWCD has to include the site's most-viewed post. So with that, we again say hello to Southwest Kia Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment