Thursday, February 2, 2012

ALERT! ALERT! Kate Upton Nails the Cover of the 2012 SI Swimsuit Issue



Let's all put to rest the tired argument that whenever you want, at the click of a button, you can see hot, buxom blondes do filthy things that God says only married people should do. So the Sports Illustrated swimsuit series isn't even solid material for a 14 year-old who still uses dial-up. I get it. Something ought to be left for the imagination though, and Kate the Great leaves me imagining everyday. You could say she's a thinking man's broad. Not everyone gets her, but I do. I get you Kate. Screw those guys. We should really hang out. Mrs. Benefactor will probably be away. She's away a lot, and she just doesn't get me like you do. In two weeks when the issue comes out, let's celebrate. You can come down to Dallas and show me your Beach Bunny collection, and we can play doctor, have water hose fights, jump rope, and I can even make us some strawberry daiquiri's! You just have to drink this one right here I made just for you because you're so special.... Yes, there you go.... Go to sleep my Kate, don't fight it....

No comments:

Post a Comment