Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dallas' Own Miss TB and "Just Like a Nigga" Straight Tearin' Up Kiest Park


It's not exactly the playful innocence of Will Smith's "Summertime," but I feel like I'm ready to offically kick my summer off now. Your guess is as good as mine as to what TB stands for, but I know I definitely don't plan on runnin' into her. It's not so much the racist part, it's just that if we ended up together in a Hampton Road duplex bedroom, there's only three conceivable endings. I get raped. I get shanked. I get raped and shanked. All involving tearful apologies and sexual inadequacy. Yep, gonna be another summer north of the Trinity.

I do wonder if the black community was sporting the Rangers gear when they weren't winning pennants. Wait... no I don't. They were not.

- via DC9 at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment