Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Am I Too Old to Go to an Electro-House Concert?


So this Friday night the great Avicii comes to the Palladium... the same Avicii I snuck into an unrelated post some time ago to lay a little groundwork. First off, I'm pretty sure no one over 30 should be going to a full-blown rave. Just seems like it's either some time in prison for soliciting a minor for unwarranted sexual advances and cheap ecstasy, or creepily standing in the back corner while kids ask if you're a narc. Nothing in between. I get that. However, what about just a simple house concert? Is that OK? I know the dudes are straight outta the D-bag catalogue, but you can't argue that it may be the strongest young female talent show per capita of anything else going. Just 18-24 year old smokehouses making a public mockery of clothing and modesty who want only to take recreational drugs, let those still-perky, vibrant squeeze-bags bounce and jump around, and grind on some cock. Something tells me I could still throw on my white V-neck T, find some purple sunglasses, borrow a little designer hair product, pound a few Red Bull Vodkas, and fist-pump the night away on Levels like I'm on the Jersey Shore. Just lead those co-eds to my pants like a dog to a bone. There's no question I have the ability, it's just a question of gamesmanship, really. Don't wanna be the stubborn veteran who doesn't know when to hang up the cleats, so just need a little help on this one.

1 comment: