Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is It Just Me or Is the Southwest Kia Girl Sneaky Hot?



If you can get past their clumsy on-screen presence and Dickinson's awkward facial cues, I think the Kia girl is doin' it for me. Maybe it's just that the bar is so low during Ranger games after seeing all those Burleson hogs sweating through their outdated Teixeira jersey T's. Either way, I'll take a drive down to Southwest Kia, kick Billy D in the teeth, and take her on a test drive any day of the week. Maybe even pick up a nifty, new Sportage, straight cash, for Mrs. Benefactor, just to get her off my back while me and Kia girl are workin' on a back room special... just crush those Hot Summer Savings like she is on that naughty skirt/boot combo.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the #1 link for "southwest Kia girl is hot". I agree. And she is getting hotter as time goes by. Now I'm just wondering what her relationship is to the dealership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like his sister look at their noses

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has gotten sooo heavy and why doesn't she wear make-up and fix her hair?? She looks like she just came in from Wal-Mart :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she is a Sexy Healthy Thick BeA♥TiFuL Woman now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely hot. Anyone know her name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. she must have pictures of someone having sex with a goat! she is at least 219 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline Renfro

    ReplyDelete
  9. See her at Love and War in Grapevine all the time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to do her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen Keller thinks she is hot. Those of us who aren't blind think she's more like the last woman left in the bar when it closes down and you only hit on her because you don't want to go home alone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she needs a MAJOR makeover!! The hair is horrible! It needs to be cut and fixed into a "style". And yes she needs to lose weight and wear some makeup. If you saw this woman at Walmart you would think she did nothing but crawl out of bed, brush the hair straight down and walk out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. People, it's stated as "sneaky hot", settle down. Maybe it's my love of '50s women or I don't discriminate, but yes, hot.

    ReplyDelete