Thursday, March 8, 2012

Are Gambling and Infidelity Legal in Mexico These Days?


So after crushing the last fiscal quarter, I'm taking the WWCD staff south of the border to Cabo over the weekend for an Ethics in Journalism Conference boondoggle, and I've gotta find out what I can get away with. First off, it's not cheating if you're in another country, right? What if your wife is eight months pregnant? Can you get Chlamydia from a purebred Mexican? I just know they seem to get pregnant from little more than eye contact. Anyway, just seems like anything goes down there, like Vegas, but with more tequila and murder, and less shotgun weddings and bottle service. Speaking of, can I just walk in a Mexican convenience store, pick up some Tecate, stoges, and knock-off ED pills, and bet on the Mavs, or is it strictly village soccer wagering? What's up with the conversion rate, is 10,000 pesos about right Friday vs the Kings? Will they have the lines on all the conference tourney games? Can I take my winnings in cocaine? Is this the road that leads to being dismembered and left in a remote jungle? Feel like I should have studied up a bit more than just the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment