Monday, March 19, 2012

Would You Buy Your Crystal Meth from This Ed Hardy Supermodel Drug Kingpin?




Look, there's a lotta skunk ice floatin' around out there, and gun to my head, I'm trusting the hot broad everytime. They've never lied to me before... "I promise I'm over 18," "of course my breasts are real," or "Your cock is so huge!" God made them honest because the fat, ugly ones have to lie. Sure I'm a little troubled by the junior high operation she's running, just dropping high-grade product in the mailbox like it's a wedding RSVP card. I said she was honest, not smart. And don't give me the Ed Hardy excuse either. If they paid me to hang out on the beach and take my picture I'd ditch this stupid blog and turn into Pauly D before you could hit the club and beat dat beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment