Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's Better Than Watching the Rangers End a 2-Game Losing Skid?


How about watching the remnants of hot dog #27 fall all over Knoxie and his microphone faster than a Hamilton line drive reaches the stands? I've got one little problem though Big Chris. If that's "eating 26 dogs" then I think I can eat 26 too. Hell, on Dollar Dog Night gimme a 100! Since competitive eating is a professional sport in this country, you've gotta throw a flag on this every time. I think I speak for everyone when I say that 26 hot dogs should be fully digested before you go around celebrating like the Heat after beating Boston and calling out the great Tom Grieve, who I'm quite certain swallows every bite of every praline he eats in that booth.

By the way - What's with the clown in the Pirates T-shirt in the beginning of the video next to him? Pirates? At least pick a kick ass team and front-run it in style or something.

1 comment: