Monday, August 15, 2011

Fort Worth Residents Really Showing Dallas How to Party





FORT WORTH - A man on a forklift led Fort Worth police on a very slow speed chase on Interstate 30 Sunday afternoon. He was drinking beer and making obscene gestures at officers.
Tim Raines, 43, was the man on the forklift. "I take medication for bipolar," he told News 8 in a jailhouse interview. Raines said he's been in treatment for many years, but stopped taking medication for mental illness this summer.
"I took the tractor and I drove the tractor to a beer store," Raines said. "I picked up a six-pack. I had my dog with me on top of the lift." He said he bought the forklift from a stranger for $500 and was driving it home when he saw officers behind him.
"I really don't remember too much of it," Raines said. "It's kind of like a dream to me. But I didn't want the dog to get hurt."

Gotta love those insecure pussies over in Cowtown. Always complaining that Dallas gets all of the attention, that their city has really cool places places to eat and things to do, that it's a great place to live, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line, come game time, Fort Worth flat out gets beat on the line of scrimmage every time. I mean you've got a guy who clearly loves to party, obviously wants to find a sweet ride and get his drink on at a hot lounge with some kick ass dudes and some smoke-stack chicks, but F-Dub falls so flat the poor guy is relegated to ripping off a tractor to go get a six-pack with Rover. You've got to applaud his determination for just wanting to have a good time with the bad hand he got dealt though. I've got no problem with kickin' back a few cold ones with man's best friend, and I certainly appreciate his creativity for just trying to have a little Sunday Funday joyride. This may squarely fall on the TCU Greek scene though for not recognizing a one-man party right on University Drive. Hey Pi Kapp's, get this guy to your next tailgate and you'll land that coveted chapter house filled with topless Pi Phi's like you dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment