Thursday, April 12, 2012

If I Go to the Dayglow Paint Party Saturday, Do I Have to Drop X To Have a Good Time?


GRAND PRAIRIE - Dayglow World's Largest Paint Party invades Dallas again at the Quik Trip Park with AXWELL on April 14th, 2012.

I know I've already discussed the fact that I may be too old to go to a rave but if I did I'd crush it. There's no debating that. Let's just say I did find my white V-neck and pink sunglasses and made the trek down I-30. Would the smoke-blasting robots, acrobat strippers, and incessant paint splashing all over my game get old fact if I don't troll some SMU kids for a little E? Simply creeping on the blazin' hot 19-year-olds who might make out with each other while sampling the latest in electro-house will probably be a nice little Saturday. I just don't wanna be that guy who gets annoyed cause kids are constantly bumping into me, asking me to sneak them drinks, and telling me that, no, that music isn't too loud. I get the feeling that half a pill and some Vodka Red Bulls may just do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment